A new idea

Whenever I create something, whether it be an art quilt or a paper mache bowl I always think of a way I could alter it or do something to it that is unexpected.  (You should see some of my Altered Barbies).  I am a stay-at-home mom but I love to create.  I sew, I quilt, I paint and I draw these zentangles.  All summer my boys and I hung out at the pool and while they swam I drew. After my 175th one I thought..."How can I change these up?"

Let me introduce you to my new notecard line with these ACEO size (2.5" X 3.5") drawings on the front and blank inside.  I have so many ideas right now that I can't draw fast enough! Here is a sample of my first one:

I decided to put a few embellishments on these cards and draw around them:

I decided to put foam squares on the backs of these two.  You can't tell by the photo but it gives it more of a shadowbox feel:

I have sewn through paper before so that gave me another idea! With these two I used the decorative stitches on my sewing machine for the borders:

There are two more things I will need to do with these (before I sell them) and that is to sign them and put my name and my website on the back.  (I already have nice display bags from previous photo notecards I've made). 

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment